Click the image above to play video
In many cases, you may need to set up a few computers publicly for people to access. However, when you do that, you might want to limit people's access to these computers, so they do not destroy your operating system and do not mess with your files.
It is very hard to protect your computer in a very quick, uniform and simple manner especially if you are not a computer expert.
In this case you have the following solutions to your problem:
- Hire a professional IT person for every time you require reconfiguration or cleanup on your computers. This could be very expensive.
- Try to purchase a hardware solution that has embedded protection. This can be not only expensive, but also very limiting, since these solutions may not run standard operating systems or software rendering all your existing programs incompatible.
- Use our Public Kiosk Software. This is a very simple, intuitive and inexpensive way to protect and limit access to your computer in exactly the way you like
When you use our software, you will realize the following benefits immediately:
- You can lock your workstations so that only the programs you specify are allowed to execute. Any other program will not even appear as an option for users.
- Create shortcuts to web sites for easy access. Each web site you specify will become separate icon on user's desktop. This is the easiest way for people to quickly find what they are looking for.
- Block certain keys on your keyboard, so that users can no longer use them in any applications.
- Prevent people from gaining access to your windows environment.
- Automatically execute any shortcuts you specify when your users log in.
- Allow only people who have access to use your workstations.
- Issue the time locking codes. Specify any number of minutes you want and your users will be allocated exact amount of time you want. After that, session will be closed.
- Use our special, secure Safe Web Browser. It limits functionality to a bare minimum and does not allow anybody to circumvent your security.
Grab a trial version of the Public Kiosk Software today and see for yourself how easy it is to get going. There are no obligations on your side and the trial is free for you for 30 days.
Click the image above to play video
For software debugging and testing purposes, the program has a testing mode you can use to check if your email clients work correctly. All messages will be accepted, but will not be sent further. They will be immediately discarded so that you can check if your mail client works correctly according to SMTP protocol. You can have multiple SMTP gateways in your server if you travel a lot with your laptop. This way, even if you cannot deliver your email directly to the destination, you will be able to still send it using one of the gateways. Newly added feature is advanced, parameterized mailing list management. This is not present in any of the other SMTP servers. Using this feature you can actually use this server as a mass mailer. You can create as many parameterized mailing lists as you like and customize each message that is sent to the member of the mailing list with up to 50 string parameters. E-Mail Server offers the following features:
- Local and Internet delivery of email messages for your users.
- Easy and intuitive configuration without lots of complicated configuration files. Everything is configured through the standalone GUI interface.
- Works well as corporate server and as a personal SMTP relay that you can take with you on the road. No need to reconfigure.
- Delivers email directly or using a gateway in cases where direct delivery is not possible.
- High-performance multithreaded engine for mail sending and mail receiving.
- Anti-spam and anti-DDoS attack prevention mechanism built into the server.
- Encryption of messages in the message queue and in local user's directories for added protection of privacy.
Click the image above to play video
In the modern corporate world, communicating with customers is the biggest concern. With highly competitive today's market, the winner is always a company with the best customer communication and service. It is very hard to provide constant and up-to-date communication with your clients, but the rewards are tremendous. Returning customers, referrals and good name are just a few of those. Of course, these will immediately translate into cash and additional sales.
There are numerous ways of keeping in touch with your customer base, but the easiest and most inexpensive way is through the use of email. However, when you try using email as your medium, you will immediately face numerous problems such as message personalization and delivery rate. E-List Distributor for Mac solves both problems by allowing you to use message templates with multiple custom fields from the recipient database inside your messages.
E-List Distributor for Mac will automatically convert such templates to series of personalized messages by replacing macros with the real data taken from your recipient database. Maintaining your database of customers is easy with E-List Distributor for Mac even if lots of existing customers unsubscribe from your mailing list or change their email addresses while new customers come in. It also allows you to import your customer lists from files of any type along with all additional fields you require for your mailing. E-List Distributor for Mac's delivery rate is unbeatable; it delivers most of your messages to the destination. There is no need to worry that many content and spam filters will prevent you from delivering your messages; E-List Distributor for Mac generates separate personalized email messages that are all different. Below is the detailed description of major functions and features:
- Message personalization If you think that a greeting like "Dear Sir/Or madam" is still acceptable, you are mistaken. Today, many people expect you to know them personally and show that knowledge in your communication. That is why, you are no longer able to send the same, single message to thousands of addresses. E-List Distributor for Mac solves this problem for you by allowing you to use multiple custom fields from the database of your users inside your messages. This way, you can still write one message, but E-List Distributor for Mac will automatically substitute all such places in your message with correct content from your own database. This applies not only to such basic things as customer name, but can include much more information like address, phone or any additional fields you would deem necessary for your messages.
- Maintaining your database of customers current This can be especially hard and daunting task because customers unsubscribe from your mailing list, new customers come in and many customers change their email constantly. This presents a problem for you especially if you have tens of thousands of customers and you have many different messages you would like to distribute. E-List Distributor for Mac presents your entire customer database in a simple and easily accessible way. It allows you to see all of your customers in multiple mailing lists together with their current status and statistics, but E-List Distributor for Mac doesn't stop there, it allows you to easily import and export your customer lists from any file type you have and even import it together with all additional fields you require for your mailing.
- Delivering most of your messages to the destination In a sufficiently large database of customers you will always have a problem of some percentage of emails not reaching their destination. Many content filters and spam filters will prevent you from delivering your messages and in best case will flag it and put your message in a junk mail folder and in the worst case, will simply discard it. Having a program that will avoid the majority of basic pitfalls is highly recommended. With E-List Distributor for Mac each message is separate and different from the other, and since all messages go through the standard Apple Mail, they are absolutely indistinguishable from the messages that were sent by Apple Mail.
- Macro substitution This feature will help you create customized and personalized messages for your users. each individual message sent out will be created and packaged from the database, so that you can address your users by name, or even create an invoice to the user specifying their balance.
- Removing duplicates Sometimes you will get the same email address more than once for one customer. To avoid sending multiple messages to that customer, you will need to scan your lists regularly for the duplicate emails. E-List Distributor for Mac automates that feature and lets you do it with one push of a button. It will even check if all the rest of the information for that customer is different in two places, and merge them into one complete record.
It is highly recommended that you use your ISP's SMTP server for sending your mailing. It will help you to relay your email quicker and in a more reliable fasion since your provider's SMTP server is located on the same network as you are, it is the closest high capacity SMTP server, thus will relay email messages faster.
Click the image above to play video
Whether you have a small business or large enterprise, there is always a problem of communicating quickly and reliably with your customer base and your subscribers.
When you need to let them know you have a new product or a special promotion, it is very tiresome to call or email each and everyone of them individually.
And when your customer database is large, even such an obvious task as sending the invoices or tracking the packages sent by mail, could become a major problem.
E-List Distributor gives you a compact and fast solution to all those and other problems that can arise when you are actively communicating with your customers.
E-List Distributor will completely automate such tasks as:
- Notifying your existing customers and subscribers about new products and promotions.
- Automatically mailing invoices and tracking numbers to online customers.
- Sending a daily or weekly newsletter to your subscribers and many more.
Below is the detailed description of major functions and features:
E-List Distributor utilizes a windows multithreading technology so whenever a new email message is generated,
one of the available threads (user can specify the number of threads standing by) will grab the message and send it.
Multiple SMTP Servers
- When you send mail messages, they usually go through an SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) Server, that is located on your Internet Provider.
If you are like most regular users, your Internet Provider gives you just one SMTP server. This should be more than enough for most uses,
but in cases where you need to send large amounts of emails out fast, for example, when you need to deliver financial information bulletin to your users,
you might want to consider sending it through more than one Server. This way you will reduce the load on each individual server and cut your send time proportionally.
E-List Distributor allows you to specify any number of connections and manages an even distribution of load automatically.
It will drop some connections as necessary, if part of the servers are not responding or busy.
Standard Message formats
- E-List Distributor allows you to create a message in all popular formats used today. You can create a plain text, HTML or even use Microsoft Outlook Express,
to generate a rich media content message, or to cut and paste a web page.
- This feature will help you create customized and personalized messages for your users. each individual message sent out will be created and packaged from the database,
so that you can address your users by name, or even create an invoice to the user specifying their balance.
- Not all customers are equal, some want to get certain promotions and newsletters, others want to receive something else. How will you manage who gets what?
E-List Distributor comes with a set of filters that allow you to enable or disable particular users in the list just before you do the actual sending.
Using this feature, you can temporarily disable some users that decided not to get that particular type of correspondence, and then re-enable them at a later time.
This way you don't need to create a separate list for each mailing thus avoiding a maintenance nightmare, that would have otherwise been created.
- Sometimes you will get the same email address more than once for one customer. To avoid sending multiple messages to that customer,
you will need to scan your lists regularly for the duplicate emails. E-List Distributor automates that feature and lets you do it with one push of a button.
It will even check if all the rest of the information for that customer is different in two places, and merge them into one complete record.
- When you need to send your postings at certain predefined times (for example a daily newsletter). You can use E-List Distributor's schedule facility.
It allows you to set multiple time intervals for sending mailings so you can fully control the times when it happens. Moreover, when the schedule turns sending off,
you can manually override it to continue the sending or stop it completely.
It is highly recommended that you use your ISP's SMTP server for sending your mailing. It will help you to relay your email quicker and in a more reliable fasion
since your provider's SMTP server is located on the same network as you are, it is the closest high capacity SMTP server, thus will relay email messages faster.